Undergraduate students are invited to apply for research assistant positions in the Close Relationships and Healthy Living Lab. Students who work in the lab can earn course credit for Research in Social Personality Psychology (PSY 294 and PSY 494).
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- Punctual, organized, reliable, motivated
- Available to work 6 to 9 hours per week
- Available to work some evenings or weekends to collect participant data
- Recruiting participants and scheduling data collection
- Piloting research materials
- Observational video coding
- Data management
Complete this application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.